Sunday, January 31, 2016

i am not in a rush!

my blog name ramona bezzus 
actually its ramona and bezzus which where my favorite books
 to read in elementary school, because i liked that ramona
was a free living spirit who just dreamed and dreamed,
didn't care when things were happening or when things were 
suppose to happen she just let them happen.

i wish that was an ok thing to do 
but its not, yet i do it anyways. why be in a rush, why?
all i ever hear, "when are you gonna get your license, uh when do you turn 18 and move out!, when are you going to apply for college, when are you gonna get those scholarships!"

All i say back is "SOON!" 
why are they so freaken fixated on me growing up and figuring out my life, I AM NOT IN A RUSH! how are they suppose to figure 
it out for me when i haven't yet figured it out. life will be figured out soon. I am not in a rush!

And you shouldn't be either,
just let the things happen when they are suppose to be. let's not be in a rush enjoy things happening with me, lets not
rush! 


4 comments:

  1. YES! No rush but I still want more than this.
    Remember that Rome wasn't destroyed in one day.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just let the things happen when they are suppose to be. let's not be in a rush enjoy things happening with me, lets not
    rush!" Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always lied about reading that book in elementary school. i should stop judging books by their covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how true this is. I swear my parents are treating me like an adult more and more.

    ReplyDelete