Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hats

I like it here.
i like where i am.

i like who i am.


i like who've i become.


i like who i see.




i see you the way you wish you could see you, the way i see myself, the way you wish you could see yourself.

you wanna put that hat on? go ahead put that hat on. But wear it because you wanna wear it. Don't wear it cause your daddy told you to wear it because he asks you "What is up with your hair? its a mess cover that up with hat!"

don't cover up nothin.

like where you are.


like who u are.


like who've you've become. 


like who u see. 

  





2 comments:

  1. "I see you the way you wish you could see you"
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to "Let's Hear it for the BOY" from Footloose and I'm dancing and I ain't even scared

    ReplyDelete