Sunday, February 14, 2016

Notice me, Kiss me, Love me


                    im sitting, I'm talking, im laughing, i can see you staring at me which makes me smile more than i already am. i see you noticing me.
i look every so often to make sure your still staring, sure enough you are.
i think nah, he's staring cause i got something in my teeth i check, nothing there is nothing wrong he's staring cause he notices me.

i sit in my car talking to him asking him about life, our faces are 3 inches apart im chewing spearmint he had just popped in an altoid we can smell each others minty minty breaths. His big blue eyes staring at my big brown eyes i whisper,
Kiss me.

He yells out in front of everyone "Hey thats my girl" I blush. We head out for a walk, away from the crowd. we stop walking he turns to me and tells me three words 8 letters "I love you." im silent for a bit, before i could say anything he just asks " do you love me?" 
Yes, yes i love you because you noticed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment